I have published more 15 articles in the areas of optimization and financial econometrics. Furthermore, most of the students are have co-supervise (Masters Students) and supervise are conducting their studies in these two areas. Currently, I am study my PhD in the very same area of financial econometrics using nonlinear models.
Office 130 (Block A)
018 389 2195
Other experts from
- Katleho Makatjane, Ntebogang Moroke and Diteboho Xaba (2017).Threshold Cointegration and Nonlinear Casuality test between Inflation rate and Repo rate, Journal of Economics And Behavioral Studies; Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 163-170.
- Xaba, D., Moroke, N.D., Arkaah, J. and Pooe, C. (2017). A Comparative Study of Stock Price Forecasting Using Nonlinear Models. Risk governance & control: financial markets & institutions, 7(2), 7-18.
- Diteboho Xaba, Ntebogang Dinah Moroke, Johnson Arkaah, and Charlemagne Pooe (2016) “Modeling South African Banks Closing Stock Prices: A Markov-Switching Approach”, Journal of Economics And Behavioral Studies; Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 36-40.
- Katleho Daniel Makatjane, Diteboho Xaba (2016). An Early Warning System for Inflation: Using Markov-Switching and Logistic Models Approach” Risk Governance & Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Vol. 6, Issue 1, Winter 2016.
- D.Xaba, N.Maruma, M. Banda, D.Metsileng and T. Tsoku (2013), “Application of Queuing Theory in Van Schaike Bookstore: A case of Mahikeng Campus”, European Journal of Social Sciences; Vol.38 No 4, 581-590.
- D. Metsileng, G. Mokhai, T. Tsoku and D. Xaba (2013), “Econometric Analysis of the Long-Run Relationship between the effective Exchange Rate (Currency) and Trade Balance: A Case Study of South Africa”, European Journal of Social Sciences; Vol.38 No 4, 601-618.