1. Gutsche, K., Hoosain, S., & Chigeza, S. (2015). Perceptions of social workers regarding life story work with children. Child Abuse Research: A South African Journal CARSA, 16(2), 1-12.
2. Van Zyl, L., van der Merwe, M., & Chigeza, S. (2015). Adolescents’ lived experiences of their pregnancy and parenting in a semi-rural community in the Western Cape. Social Work/ Maatskaplike Werk.Vol 50 No 2; Issue 1
3. De Lange, E. F., & Chigeza, S. (2015) Compassion fatigue and stress of conscience amongst psychotherapist. Journal of Psychology in Africa. 25(1), 56-59.
4. Wissing, M. P., Khumalo, I T., & Chigeza S. (2014). Meaning as Perceived and Experienced by an African Students Group. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 24(1), 145-160
5. Chigeza, S., De Wet, A., Roos, V., & Vorster, C. (2013). African Migrants’ Experiences of Xenophobia Violence in South Africa: A Relational Approach. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 23(3), 139-143.
6. Chigeza, S., Roos, V., & Puren, K. (2013). “.....Here we help each other” sense of community of people subjected to forced removals. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 23(1), 97-100.
7. Roos, V., Chigeza, S., & Van Niekerk, D. (2013). Relational coping strategies of older black adults with drought in a rural African context.In M. P. Wissing (Ed.). Well-being research in South Africa. Cross-cultural advancements in positive psychology, 375-388. New York: Springer. doi: 10.1007/978-94-007-6368-5.18.
8. Chigeza, S., & Roos, V. (2012). An exploration of flexibility/rigidity as relational quality of African migrants in South Africa as new cultural and social environment. South African Journal of Psychology, 42(4), 576-585
9. Zwane, C., Venter, C., Temane, M., & Chigeza, S. (2012). Black adults perceptions of family functioning. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 22(1), 43-48
10. Chigeza, S., & Roos, V. (2011). The resilience of illegal African migrants in South Africa: A relational perspective. Australian Community Psychologist Resilience Special Edition, 23(2), 121-134.
11. Roos, V., Chigeza, S., & Van Niekerk, D. (2010). Coping with drought: Indigenous knowledge application in rural South Africa. Indilinga: African journal of indigenous knowledge systems, 9(1), 1-11.