Apply now for exclusive master’s degree in human resource management
The North-West University’s (NWU's) Vaal Triangle Campus is now awaiting applications for the highly sought after master's programme in human resource management.
Five students are admitted to this prestigious SABPP-endorsed degree programme every year and are presented by the top Human Resources practitioners in the field such as:
- Prof Marius Stander, NWU lecturer and honorary SIOPSA member
- Maurits Pretorius, Principal: Strategy and Change at Barclays Africa (ABSA)
- Marius Meyer, CEO SABPP
- Mark Bussin, 21st Century Pay Solutions Group
- Henry Chandler, Head: Global Talent Planning & Sourcing, Sasol Group Services
- Rhandu Ngubane, Manager HR Operations and Performance Enablement, Sasol Infrachem
|Prof Marius Stander||Maurits Pretorius||Marius Meyer||Mark Bussin||Henry Chandler||Rhandu Ngubane|
Successful applicants can complete the programme through either full-time or part-time study. The programmes is a structured degree programme and practitioner based that has drawn international attention and recognition.
The duration of this Master’s degree programme is one to three years. Admission to the programme is subject to a selection process. Applications close on 30 October 2015.
For greater detail about the programme visit the Optentia Research Focus Area website.